Welcome to Verb! - Read first! Mar 17, 2019 12:22:17 GMT -5
Post by Mike on Mar 17, 2019 12:22:17 GMT -5
Welcome New Investors - Introduction - DD Home
Verb Technology Co. Inc. (NASDAQ: VERB) (formerly nFusz Inc.)
verb GO - The Worlds First Interactive Video-based Marketing & Sales CRM
Disclaimer: Do not rely on my DD, verify before investing.
Everything should be taken as my personal opinion. Links are provided as much as possible for verification.
Beware of misleading information found on message boards. I urge anyone to report blatant attempts to get investors to sell their shares.
Report manipulation of a security's price or volume
There are many pieces to the Verb puzzle scattered around in videos, radio interviews, PRs and filings, so I put together a post for each of the pieces to see the full picture. As a result, I began to understand how Verb could really do all of the things the CEO was saying it would. To date, despite integration delays, "Verb" is making tremendous progress. So, if you already have a background in software and marketing you should be excited, but if not, this DD package should help you understand how this company is going places, and in a very big way.
Welcome To Verb!
What is Verb?
VERB Technology Company, Inc. is rapidly emerging as the market leader in sales and marketing applications utilizing its proprietary interactive video data collection and analysis technology. Following its successful acquisition of Utah-based Sound Concepts, the leading provider of digital tech-based marketing and customer relationship management applications for the direct sales, network marketing and affiliate marketing industries, the newly combined company provides next-generation customer relationship management (“CRM”), lead generation, and video marketing software applications under the brand name TAGG. The Company’s proprietary and patent-pending technology produces real-time, measurable results with customers reporting greater than 600% increases in conversion rates. The Company’s software-as-a-service (SaaS) products are cloud-based, accessible on all mobile and desktop devices, and are available by subscription for individual and enterprise users. The Company’s technology is integrated into popular ERP, CRM, and marketing platforms, including Oracle NetSuite, Adobe Marketo, and integrations into Salesforce.com, Odoo, and Microsoft, among others, are underway. About
* - Customer Relationship Management software “CRM” is crucial to businesses for Marketing. It's where all customer leads, appointments and general information is entered and tracked for email and other promotional campaigns. It's also very time consuming and cumbersome to use, yet it's still the largest and fastest growing software market, about $40 billion currently...
* - Verb has figured out a way to “connect” a CRM to a video, creating an extremely efficient and completely new marketing tool that not only saves time by automatically capturing all the data and performing the job of a CRM, but it's interactive videos increase lead generation and sales up to 10 times more than regular video. These videos can be just as effective in areas like e-learning, data capture and much more...
* - Video has overtaken all other forms as the preferred and most effective medium for digital marketing and Verb has secured agreements with most large platforms like Microsoft, Salesforce, Oracle and others to integrate and sell Verbs software for tremendous growth potential
* - Verb's success in creatively using and adding taggs “call-to-actions” to a video is so effective at increasing conversion rates that it will be primarily used as a Sales Tool, for which no market of this kind exists, followed by a CRM/data collection and analytical tool second...
* - In Youtube, you can add a call-to-action to your video, however with taggCRM, you will be able to add them to your videos and post them to Youtube, as well as Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Snapchat and other video platforms, plus send them in text messages and email, all from your smart phone. Can you say, "A Marketer's Dream"?
* - Verb filed a Patent Application for its Unique In-Video Call-to-Action Technology For Mobile Devices. Press release
Start here: This video is key to understanding the whole story behind the creation and significance of taggCRM.
A – TaggCRM: primary markets & features
A1- CRM: Customer Relationship Management programs “CRM” are used by Marketers to enter and track customer lead information for marketing campaigns. Today's CRM's are time consuming and a pain in the butt to use, but it's a critical piece that any growing business must have. Despite how painful they may be to use, CRM software is now the largest and fastest growing software market in the world, and Verb has eliminated the pain. Viewers now enter their information directly from the marketing video and the data is automatically collected. With AI, machine learning and expanded API's, a wealth of data can be collected and analyzed.
A2- Marketing: Existing video can be used or videos can be custom made for taggCRM to enable Marketers to create truly unique and extremely effective videos to target potential customers on social media platforms, websites, text message or email. Videos are view-able "and clickable" from any connected device "from smart TV's to smart phones" while the CRM collects data entries and tracks every click within the video.
A3- Advertising/Video Production: Advertising agencies will adopt this new technology for the Sales capability it will add to their promotional videos and the video template ecosystem, where a vast library of marketing videos will be available for purchase.
A4- Data Collection: The CRM collects all customer information and keeps up with when and how long something was viewed for lead generation and Marketing analytics, but there is so much more potential. Different versions are being used to collect data in other markets like Education & Healthcare!
A5- Engagement & Sales: The most important piece is that these videos have the ability to "engage"... Conversion rates can increase up to 600% just due to the ability to "connect" right thru the video. Traditional CRM's just can't do these things and certainly not as effective as taggCRM. Tests show that when compared to regular video, taggCRM interactive videos can increase conversions by up to 1,000% or more!
Verb's CEO Rory Cutaia explains how their interactive videos allow customers to buy while watching
B- Brightools: - A new and rapidly growing white label platform for the Direct Sales, Network & Affiliate Marketing Industry.
C- TaggLIVE: - Live Broadcasting: You can offer viewers links to pertinent information during live broadcasts like sporting events, interviews and sales promotions with the ability to purchase on screen in real time.
D- TaggMED: - Healthcare: Verb already has clinical trials underway for this huge market.
E- TaggEDU: - Education: Verb is developing a new e-learning program with Salesforce.
F- TaggNGO: - Nonprofit: Verb is addressing nonprofit organizations for donations.
G- MYtagg - Social & Business platform for email signature icons. Click on Rory's tagg -->
VERB announces fund raise, and up-list to the NASDAQ and a major acquisition
Acquisitions: nFusz Inc acquired "Sound Concepts" and changed it's name to verb.
The video below is a real work horse!