Analyst Reports Nov 23, 2019 17:11:07 GMT -5
Post by Mike on Nov 23, 2019 17:11:07 GMT -5
Interactive Demos - Marketing tips - Interactive Video Marketing 101 - Follow on Twitter - @interactivevid2
Analyst Reports - Verb Technology Co. Inc. (NASDAQ: VERB) (formerly nFusz Inc.) - DD Home - Anything not linked should be taken as opinion.
verbGO - verbEDU - verbLIVE - verbMED - verbNGO - MYverb - verbDirect - All Markets
Seeking Alpha: Verb Technology Is Off To The Races
With the IPO of Zoom (ZM) in April 2019 at a valuation of $9.2 billion, and its subsequent rise to a valuation over $70 billion, investors should be looking for similar promising and forward-thinking SaaS technology companies. After all, the SaaS darling Salesforce (CRM) IPO'd 16 years ago at the equivalent of $3.95 today, and was valued at around $1.1 billion. Now the company is worth ~$173 billion and the stock has appreciated about 50x. With disruptive technology that is being rapidly adopted, Verb Technology, with a current market cap of around ~$45 million, has the reason and the room to run and be the next SaaS darling.
Ari Zoldan May 7, 2018
July 30, 2020
Litchfield Hills Research Reinstates Verb technology Co. Inc. (VERB) at Buy
13 November 2019
Analyst Theodore R. O’Neill is initiating coverage of Verb Technology Company, Inc. (VERB)
• We are initiating coverage of Verb Technology Company, Inc. with a Buy rating and an $5.35 price
target. It’s Facebook (FB-NR) meets Instagram for the CRM and business world and growing rapidly
• CRM market is large but VERB has a chance to make it significantly larger. VERB products are intuitive
and easy to use. They can be used effectively by anyone from a crafter selling on Etsy (ETSY-NR) to a
large sales-based organization.
• Orders are the leading indicator and we would encourage management to continue providing aggregate order data.
• Revenue recognition for subscription-based businesses may be loved by accountants,
but orders are the leading indicator and we would encourage management to continue providing aggregate order data
• Model near term subject to significant change. Subscription-based business models are difficult to
model at the early stage and VERB is in the early stage. We would be somewhat surprised if our estimates
didn’t change post the 3Q19 results expected this week.
• Shares appear to be priced significantly below absolute and comparative metrics
• 2018 results shown are pro-forma the merger with Sound Concepts
Theodore R. O’Neill, IRC, CEO
25+ years experience as a Sell-Side Analyst w/ Wells Fargo, A.G. Edwards, Needham & Co. Registered with Ascendiant Capital Markets, a full-service investment bank in Irvine, CA
Two-time winner The Wall Street Journal All-Star Analyst
Investor Relations Charter (IRC) Holder
Research focus on all sectors except banking
Member, IEEE, National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI), Penn Club NYC (our NYC office meeting venue)
NIRI Virtual Chapter – Board Member
Read More: investorshangout.com/post/view?id=5653604#ixzz6Kj55j7Ux
Misc Buy Sell Indicators